This post is also available in: Italiano
Let’s imagine that we organized a birthday party for our son who invited a dozen children screaming home.
Definitely forget to serve your fantastic salmon canapes, or your vegetable pies. You will have to put more imagination! For you I found this solution … these fantastic spiders with ham and mozzarella.
- Helping you with a liner make six small circles in the middle of a sheet
- Take 6 cocottines and after having greased them well put in them the circles of dough you have made, so as to completely cover their base
- With the rest of the pasta cut out what will later become the legs of your spider
- Put in your “basket” of mozzarella and the cooked ham according to your taste
- Put the paws of your little spider inside your “cake” so that they come out as in the picture. The legs will have to join the center
- Cover each cocottina with a slightly smaller disc of puff pastry
- With the help of a brush, spread the milk on your spiders so that, when cooked, they brown
- Use black olives to create eyes and mouth