This post is also available in: Italiano
A week from the night of witches and monsters I could not publish some scary recipes to entertain and play your children. Here are 6 recipes to amaze everyone on Halloween night.
For the third recipe I decided to present you a cemetery …… sweteeeee.
Thanks to Alessandra Vite for photos and recipes.
- Take the butter and let it soften at room temperature
- In a container then put the flour, softened butter, sugar and cocoa
- Work everything with your hands, until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- Roll out the dough on a sheet of parchment paper
- Bake at 180 degrees for thirty minutes
- Take the dry biscuits and dip them in the melted dark chocolate in a bain-marie
- Do the same for the white chocolate headstones
- Put them in the fridge on a sheet of parchment paper so as to make them dry (just a few minutes)
- After that, decorate them with a little paper cone (I wrote RIP)
- Thread them into your crumble
- Take the meringues and use them as if they were small ghosts
- Make some small chocolate shavings with the chocolate you are making.