3 ore e 30 minutes
COME CLEAN ANCHOVIES
To avoid mistakes I wanted to ask a livornese d’oc how to clean an alice. To do this I went to the central market of Livorno, where I was on vacation, and not only did I ask him how to clean the fish, but also how to cook this typical Italian dish. Watch the video on our fb page [click here]
… However, for convenience …
- Holding your head and pulling it away with your fingers at the gills and pulling it towards you.
- Remove the entrails with your finger.
- Then open the anchovies to book and extract the spine of the fish.
- Rinse them anchovies under running water
- At this point put the anchovies to marinate. If you choose to marinate in vinegar will take three hours, otherwise, in the lemon it will take a whole day
- When the anchovies have become white they will be ready
- Season with plenty of olive oil (I used the Tuscan one) and chopped parsley.