This post is also available in: Italiano
- Take the tuna that must be rigorously slaughtered before being used raw (see the link here that explains well why it is good to do it: https://www.emozioniincucina.com/en/sections/curiosity-en/thermal-abatement-why-is-it-so-important/
- After that, take a very sharp knife and cut your tuna into cubes
- Then put it in a container and season it with the oil, salt and orange peel
- After that, squeeze the orange to which you have removed the peel and put a spoonful of juice in your tuna
- Mix everything and serve by decorating with salad, fennel and slices of Chinese mandarin.