For the pastry
- Prepare the pastry by mixing the flour with sugar
- Add salt, butter at room temperature and eggs
- Knead the ingredients very well and quickly until you get a ball
- Cover with some film and refrigerate for about 30 minutes
- Meanwhile prepare the filling.
For the stuffing
Mix the Philadelphia with a whisk with sugar and vanilla until a smooth and smooth mixture is obtained
Put the isinglass in plenty of cold water for at least 10 minutes
Heat a tablespoon of cream and incorporate the drained fish glue
Mix well until it has completely melted. Add it to the mixture.
While the stuffing will cool down, take care of the base
Roll out the pastry in small round single-use molds
Prick with a fork and bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes
Once cooked, let your shells cool
At this point fill the pastries with the filling of fresh cheese and garnish with slices of peach taking care to then cover it with transparent jelly.