This post is also available in: Italiano
- First cook the cereals and put them aside
- Now take care of the vegetables. Cut the celery into chunks, slice the onion and the carrots
- Chop the cabbage leaves and cut the beans too
- Add the spinach leaves, the minced garlic clove with a part of parsley and basil
- Brown everything with the extra virgin olive oil for a few minutes
- Season with salt and cover the vegetables with hot water
- Continue cooking for about 15 minutes then add the peas and cereals, which you have previously cooked, and continue for another 15 minutes.
- Serve adding a mixture of basil and fresh parsley, a drizzle of olive oil and a slice of toasted bread
- To taste, you can flavor with a tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.