This post is also available in: Italiano
- Put the grated bread in a large bowl with the Parmesan and melted butter
- Mix them and add the lemon zest, eggs and nutmeg to the mixture
- Work vigorously with your hands until you get a pretty firm mixture
- Put your dough in the fridge for about half an hour
- Meanwhile, heat the broth you can make of both vegetables and meat
- Divide the mixture and put it in a potato masher
- As soon as the broth is boiling, press the potato squash to form small cylinders
- At about 4 cm, cut them with the knife by placing them directly in the broth pot
- After about two minutes they will be ready.
- Serve with a good dusting of parmesan.