This post is also available in: Italiano
- Put the cream with sage leaves in a saucepan
- Heat without getting to the boil. In fact, our aim is to aromatize but not to cook
- At this point remove from heat and add the egg yolks, Parmesan, salt and pepper
- Beat for a few minutes until all the ingredients are mixed
- In the meantime, boil the pasta in plenty of salted water
- When cooked, add the pasta to the sauce and, after mixing well, serve to garnish with the peanut flakes and fresh sage leaves.