This post is also available in: Italiano
- Take a pan with low sides and put the tuna you have previously cut into cubes with oil and garlic. Brown briefly.
- After this operation add the olives and capers
- Continue cooking for about 10 minutes
- In another smaller saucepan, briefly brown the datterini tomatoes cut in half with basil and a clove of garlic
- Boil the shells and remove the garlic, put in the large pot where you will have cooked the tuna tomatoes and pasta drained
- Skip everything briefly and serve hot.