This post is also available in: Italiano
- Take all the peppers, wash them and cut them into rings
- Put them in a low-edged pan with the crushed garlic clove and oil
- Brown well, add salt and add the capers and olives
- Separately, in another pan with low sides, toast the breadcrumbs with a clove of garlic and oregano
- Then cook the pasta in plenty of salted water
- Once ready, drain it and add it to the peppers sauce
- Add the toasted breadcrumbs and, after removing the garlic, skip everything and serve hot.