This post is also available in: Italiano
- Wash and cut your turnip tops then dip them in a high pot of salted and boiling water
- After about 10 minutes, when the water is boiling, toss the rigatoni and continue cooking for about 13 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a large pan with low sides, crush your clove of garlic, put the pepper, extra virgin olive oil and brown
- At this point add the tomato sauce
- Season with salt and continue cooking for about 10 minutes
- After the time drain the pasta with your cimette and, after removing the chili and crushed garlic, sauté in the pan of the sauce
- Serve with a generous grating of pecorino cheese.