This post is also available in: Italiano
- Take the rice and cook it in boiling salted water
- Drain it when it will be “al dente”
- Leave it to cool
- Meanwhile, take care of the peas and boil them in boiling water for 6 minutes
- Take all the pickles and vegetables in oil and, after draining them well together, with a little forethought: squeeze the capers with your hands
- Once the rice is cold, add all the ingredients
- Finally take the mozzarella and cut into cubes Serve with extra virgin olive oil If you wish, you can add cooked cubed ham or tuna in oil.