This post is also available in: Italiano
- Brown over a low heat in a pan with the oil, the onion cut into thin slices, the parsley with the finely chopped garlic and the chopped olives coarsely
- As soon as you see that the onion begins to sweat (about 10 minutes later) add the broken guinea fowl
- Turn it occasionally so that the browning is uniform
- After about half an hour, turn up the heat and sprinkle with the brandy
- As soon as the liqueur has evaporated add the stock and continue cooking for another hour
- Serve the meat with baked golden potatoes.