This post is also available in: Italiano
The one that Luciana Gotti offers us is a very good version of the peppers that are enriched here with ingredients that enhance the flavor giving it that taste that will leave everyone astonished. The anchovy gives flavor to the sweetness of the pepper enhancing its taste.
Today with this article we want to pay tribute to Piedmont, a region with a culinary history rich in taste and beauty.
- Take the peppers and after having washed and cleaned the seeds, cut them into cubes
- Cut the garlic into slices and put them with the peppers
- Add the capers, the sliced onions and the anchovy paste
- Brown onion garlic capers and anchovy paste in a pot with a little oil
- When it is well browned, add the peppers cut into pieces
- Cook them over a moderate heat and, when they are golden, lower the heat and let them wilt by covering them with a lid
- Serve them as an appetizer or as a side dish