Today I will publish the recipe for a fantastic woman, that there are no others better than her: my mother. I owe her what I am. From an early age I sat on his legs to see the delicacy that he cooked for me, my sister and my dad. An incredible woman who has a thousand real and acquired grandchildren and who drives everyone crazy with her specially prepared lunches. Today for you the recipe of its fantastic peppers, to be tried absolutely as a side dish for your main courses, meat or fish. Thank you mum, Mariarosa, for having given me one of your recipes today and for allowing me to share it with my friends who follow me.
- Take the peppers and wash them carefully
- Once dried peel them
- Cut them into strips removing the seeds
- Place the peppers in a baking dish
- Add the capers so that they are well distributed
- Cut the garlic into slices and put it in the pan
- Separately in a bowl, add the oil and anchovy paste
- Mix everything until it forms a gravy
- Pour it on the peppers in a homogeneous way
- Bake everything in the oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes (take care not to let them burn.) To avoid this, turn them a couple of times.
- Your peppers appetizer is served! Enjoy your meal!