- Take the potatoes and cut them into small pieces
- Meanwhile put half an onion, carrot and celery leg to boil in a liter of water
- Fry the other half onion, previously chopped, in two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Once the onion is golden, add the potatoes and leave them to flavor
- Add the private vegetable stock and the milk
- Cook for about 20 minutes until the potatoes soften
- At this point turn off the heat, and blend it all together until you get a smooth cream
- Add 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- In another pan, fry the garlic with two tablespoons of oil and sauté the previously cleaned mushrooms.
- Take the slices of bread and cut them into cubes that must be the same size
- Toast them at this point in the pan with a little olive oil
- All you have to do is compose the dish!